IMPORTANT ELECTION DATES
SEPTEMBER 22: ABSENTEE VOTING BEGINS
OCTOBER 7: LAST DAY TO BE REGISTERED TO VOTE
OCTOBER 21: LAST DAY TO MAIL ABSENTEE/MAIL IN
BALLOTS TO VOTERS
NOVEMBER 2: LAST DAY TO VOTE IN PERSON
ABSENTEE AT THE COURTHOUSE
NOVEMBER 3: ELECTION DAY
CLICK ON THE COUNTY CLERK TAB FOR VOTER
REGISTRATION AND ABSENTEE BALLOT REQUESTS
Clinton A. Jenkins
P.O. BOX 12 Tuscumbia, Mo. 65082
2001 HWY 52
Fax Number (573)369-1905
The Miller County Clerk’s Office duties include the following:
- Maintains records and minutes for the County Commission.
- Handles voter registration and administers all elections for the County. Also responsible for holding elections for all entities within Miller County.
- Issuance of liquor licenses.
- Administers oaths to notary publics.
- Administers human resource functions.
- Accounts payable
- Payroll administration
- Tax levies for Miller County are calculated by the County Clerk
- Railroad and Utility billing
- Board of Equalization is scheduled and figures are calculated by the Miller County Clerk.
- Floodplain Administrator