IMPORTANT ELECTION DATES
SEPTEMBER 22: ABSENTEE VOTING BEGINS
OCTOBER 7: LAST DAY TO BE REGISTERED TO VOTE
OCTOBER 21: LAST DAY TO MAIL ABSENTEE/MAIL IN
BALLOTS TO VOTERS
NOVEMBER 2: LAST DAY TO VOTE IN PERSON
ABSENTEE AT THE COURTHOUSE
NOVEMBER 3: ELECTION DAY
CLICK ON THE COUNTY CLERK TAB FOR VOTER
REGISTRATION AND ABSENTEE BALLOT REQUESTS
Clinton A. Jenkins
P.O. BOX 12 Tuscumbia, Mo. 65082
2001 HWY 52
The Miller County Clerk’s Office duties include the following:
- Maintains records and minutes for the County Commission.
- Handles voter registration and administers all elections for the County. Also responsible for holding elections for all entities within Miller County.
- Issuance of liquor licenses.
- Administers oaths to notary publics.
- Administers human resource functions.
- Accounts payable
- Payroll administration
- Tax levies for Miller County are calculated by the County Clerk
- Railroad and Utility billing
- Board of Equalization is scheduled and figures are calculated by the Miller County Clerk.
- Floodplain Administrator