These recorded documents are available if the Veteran had them recorded at our office.  A request for the Military Discharge Papers form are available in our office.   WE can email or fax a copy to you.  There is no charge for copies or for Certified copies.


To download a Request please click here.

©Miller County Courthouse 2018

Designed and maintained by